Mother’s Day is one of our favorite holidays to make handprint crafts. Our very first handprint craft, these butterfly handprint cards are one of our most popular. But beyond handprint crafts we have lots of Mothers Day Crafts for Kids here and we’re sure you’ll love some of these ideas!
10+ Mothers Day Crafts Ideas For Kids
1. Salt Dough Handprint Ornament – this salt dough recipe is perfect for taking an imprint of your child’s hand and to give as a gift for Mother’s Day!
2. Capture your child’s handprints and turn them into this handprint suncatcher! We love that the two hands form to make a little heart where the sun can come through too.
3. This Mother’s Day Handprint Flower Pot is so cute! We love that the pot opens up to make a card inside.
4. If you have a toddler, this Mother’s Day craft for toddlers is perfect! This mess free painting idea is especially great for toddlers that don’t like to get their hands messy with paint.
5. If you’re looking to make a flower for Mom, this free printable flower template is so cute! You can add a photo and under each petal you can write a special message to Mom.
6. This Handprint Heart card is easy to make and Mom will love all the messages you can write on the hearts inside!
7. Nothing says I love you more than the cute phrase “I love you to pieces”. Tear up little tissue paper pieces and make this handprint card craft for Mom!
8. These handprint flowers make a perfect centerpiece or office or kitchen decoration. We love how these flowers can be kept for many years to come!
9. This You are my sunshine handprint keepsake is perfect to give as a gift for Mother’s Day!